POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Maybe someone can help me ... : Maybe someone can help me ... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:30:04 EDT (-0400)
  Maybe someone can help me ...
From: Paul Vanukoff
Date: 29 Dec 1999 09:22:00
Message: <386a1908@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to create a ying/yang sort of image. Here is some source that
defines the objects. On paper it seems like it would work, but when
rendered, there is a nice gap between the two halves. I have messed around
with different formulae, but can't get it right. Can anyone grok the formula
for this?  :)

// Source //

#declare O_Ying=
union